This year we were part of Innsbruck’s „Frauenmesse“ (a fair for women) for the first time! Our hometown organizes a running event for girls and women every year. The fair is part of this whole event. We are excited to share some impressions with you today.
The whole trade show was organized very well and we loved our booth. Bright, light and lots of space – just like our bags 😉 We had lots of fun to chat with you guys and talk to you about our new products (get them HERE)!
We were a little sad to see that there are lots of people who missed out on the chance visit the fair because there wasn’t enough information about opening times/where to go on the website.
Nonetheless we had a good time and enjoyed meeting old and new fans of our brand! It’s nice to see, that vegan, sustainable and fair fashion is so well received. Our brand stands for transparancy, great quality and high production standards – and we love to see that lots of you appreciate our efforts. Thanks to everyone who came!
We are here with a recap about Fashion Yard Munich! The design fair is held all over Germany every year. It was the second time we attended and since the first time was so amazing we got really excited! From May 28 to 29 we presented our products along with many other cool brands from all over Europe and the US. We love being surrounded by other creatives and fashion addicts! The atmosphere is usually really upbeat and exciting. Since there was a public holiday in Germany, we unfortunately didn’t meet as many cool people as last time. It was a little quiet there.
Nonetheless we had a lot of fun and tried to make the best of it! We got to chat to other designers and found new interesting labels. Another cool part of this fashion fair are the many food-trucks that are parked outside the building. Trying food is one of our favourite things to do (we just love to eat) and the burger we had there was great!
We were really pleased to see that the Munich fashionistas loved our tech cases! The iPad Case MILAN, iPad Mini Case NEW YORK and Laptop Case VIENNA were a big hit!
All in all it was another nice weekend in Munich. We will definitely be back next time and hope to meet even more people!
We are coming at you with a report from Kunst- and Designmarkt in Innsbruck! The design fair is held twice a year in our hometown and we love to be a part of it! From April 30 to May 1 we presented our best products (meaning EVERY product) to a great audience from all over Tyrol, Germany and Italy. Being a young fashion brand isn’t always easy but it sure is a lot of fun to share your passion with lots of like-minded people!
It was the first time we got the chance to present our new vegan, cureltyfree and sustainable accessoire line! If you haven’t heard about it yet, you can read all about it HERE.
We were pleased to see that you guys seemed to love the new products just as much as we do. It was great to see lots of familiar faces and have interesting chats about the fashion industry! We can’t wait to be back next time – hope to see you there!
We decided to celebrate our relaunch with a very big give away – it is also christmas after all! You can win the original pieces from our amazing HOLI POWDER photo shoot, shown in each picture. Here is how it works:
Participation is free and with the participation in the give-away the user accepts these terms and conditions.
Participation is open to individuals residing in the EU who are at least 18 years old when participating or 14 years with the approval of a parent or guardian.
Participants of the give-away is the person whose Instagram- or Facebook account is participating.
They prices are only the bags shown in the pictures. A cash compensation is not possible. The winner will accept any necessary changes to the prize that may be made by VERENA BELLUTTI.
The winner of a prize will be notified promptly. The winner has to accept of prize notification without delay and at the latest 3 days after the end of the give-away and provide the required information. Otherwise we are entitled to determine a new winner. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that his name may be called in the context of the competition and its resolution.
The prices are either picked up in person at the showroom of Verena BELLUTTI or sent by Verena BELLUTTI by DPD. For shipping damage, we accept no liability.
VERENA BELLUTTI retains the right to change these terms and conditions also unannounced.
The organisers’ decision is final and redressing through the courts is excluded.
VERENA BELLUTTI | ADVENT GEWINNSPIEL
Wir feiern unseren Relaunch mit eine großen Gewinnspiel – pünktlich zur Weihnachtszeit! Gewinnen könnt ihr die Original-Taschen von unserem HOLI POWDER Foto Shooting! Und so funktionierts:
Veranstalter dieses Gewinnspiels ist die Seite http://www.verenabellutti.com
2. Die Teilnahme ist kostenlos und mit der Teilnahme an dem Gewinnspiel akzeptiert der Benutzer diese Teilnahmebedingungen.
3. Teilnahmeberechtigt sind Personen mit Wohnsitz in der EU, die bei der Teilnahme mindestens 18 Jahre alt sind oder 14 Jahre mit Einverständnis eines Erziehungsberechtigten.
4. Teilnehmer des Gewinnspiels ist diejenige Person, dessen Instagram- oder Facebook Account am Gewinnpiel teilnimmt.
5. Es werden nur die im Gewinnspiel gezeigten Taschen vergeben. Eine Barablöse ist nicht möglich. Der Gewinner akzeptiert notwendige Änderungen des Gewinns, die eventuell durch VERENA BELLUTTI vorgenommen werden.
6. Der Gewinner eines Preises wird zeitnah benachrichtigt. Der Gewinner hat den Erhalt der Gewinnbenachrichtigung unverzüglich, spätestens jedoch bis 3 Tage nach Gewinnspielende, VERENA BELLUTTI zu bestätigen und die benötigten Angaben zu machen. Anderen falls sind wir berechtigt einen neuen Gewinner zu bestimmen. Mit der Annahme des Preises willigt der Gewinner ein, dass sein Name im Rahmen des Gewinnspiels und dessen Auflösung genannt werden darf.
7. Die Gewinne werden entweder im Showroom von VERENA BELLUTTI persönlich abgeholt oder von VERENA BELLUTTI per DPD versandt. Für Lieferschäden übernehmen wir keine Haftung.
8. VERENA BELLUTTI behaltet sich ferner das Recht vor, diese Teilnahmebedingungen auch unangekündigt zu ändern.
9. Der Rechtsweg ist ausgeschlossen.